Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements on cygwin

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements on cygwin
Date: 29 Nov 2006 21:07:32 +0100

"Page, Bill" <address@hidden> writes:

| On Tuesday, November 28, 2006 6:00 PM Gaby wrote:
|
| > Ben Collins-Sussman writes:
| > | I can reset the google repository to revision 0 if you'd like.
| >
| > That would be very much appreciated.
| >
| > Bill, before your mirror to the next new repo, please let me
| > make sure that we don't store gcl and noweb as .tar.gz anymore.
| >

| Yes, we discussed this previously and I had agreed to commit a
| change so that both gcl and noweb appear as source in a new 'tools'
| directory.

It should be done by now.

If SF/SVN server keeps its promises, you should experiment some
failures during  the next update.  You just have be patient ans start over
again until the update is finished.  I would still appreciate if you
could wait more before starting the mirror to Google again.

-- Gaby