Re: [Axiom-developer] Quota at SF

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Quota at SF
Date: 01 Dec 2006 22:13:30 +0100

root <address@hidden> writes:

| > | On December 1, 2006 1:53 PM Gabriel Dos Reis asked?

| > |
| > | Is there a quota at SourceForge?
| >
| > I sincerely don't know :-)
| >
| > I'm asking because any attempt I make to create new files, or rename
| > files is met with resistance along the line of:
| >
| > RA layer request failed: COPY of ChangeLog.silver: 403 Forbidden
(https://svn.sourceforge.net)

| maybe SVN has a pending lock?

That is interesting, because I'm able to change existing files, but
not create new ones.

| is there a way to run cleanup on the host?

In theory, in theory because I never actually did it at SF, we have
ability to perform administrative tasks at SF.

I'm not going to do it right now, because I'm not concentrated and my
little boy likes my keyboard -- so I'm not sure axiomatizers would
appreciate his take on keyboards :-)

-- Gaby