Re: [Axiom-developer] status of windows version

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] status of windows version
Date: 19 Feb 2007 09:24:39 -0600

"Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

| wh-sandbox was branched from build-improvements before the
| ability to build on Windows was added so, no, I don't think
| wh-sandbox will build on Windows at this time. It would be nice
| if Waldek or Gaby could merge the build-improvements branch
| with the wh-sandbox branch. If they could do that, I think
| it would form a very good basis for a new Axiom Silver
| distribution.

Waldek is more familiar with wh-sandbox than me, so I would pass the
ball to him :-)

However, there are other experiments in wh-sandbox that we should
discuss before we consider it basis for Axiom Silver.  That discussion
surely would be long and intense; so I would prefer Waldek works more
on it before we get to that point.

-- Gaby