Re: [Axiom-developer] status of windows version

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] status of windows version
Date: 21 Feb 2007 20:08:27 +0100

"Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:

> On February 19, 2007 11:33 AM C Y wrote:

> > Bill, is that result something we could wrap up in the NSIS installer and
> > push out as a release?
> >

> I think that's a great idea - especially if we also merge the bug fixes from
> wh-sandbox.

It would be great if you could package my guessing package, too. It is quite
annoying needing access to somebody's computer just to have it installed. (I
succeeded, though)

Another thing: is Aldor working with wh-sandbox / build improvements?

It is quite possible that I will have a chance to present Ralf's and my work at
the "Seminaire Lotharingien" end of march. Would be nice to have cd's as
giveaways...

Martin