Re: [Axiom-developer] ffrac.spad

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] ffrac.spad
Date: 02 Apr 2007 00:37:09 -0500

address@hidden writes:

| Bill,
|
| I don't see this email on the mailing list.

because I believe you sent it only to a few people :-)

[...]

| I'd suggested that we could create a "Cohen Algebra" category and

I suggest "MPL Algebra", category, domains...

The two book discuss essentially computation with "generalized"
polynomials with the usual operators (e.g. simplify, normalize, etc.).
I'm very curious how to see how a full development will differ from
Expression T.

-- Gaby