Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: structural decomposition

From: gdr
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: structural decomposition
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 21:15:39 -0500

Quoting C Y <address@hidden>:

Gaby, does this result mean that the Algebra code up through layer 13
can be successfully built by shoe/new boot without needing the old boot
at all?

sorry I was being unclear.  What I meant was that at the time I sent the
message, I modified bfLET2 as I finally committed, and I had several
other interpsys Boot files translated by shoe and the result was strong
enough to survive the build till algebra layer 13.
We still need the old boot translator to translate quite a few other
interpsys Boot files.
I would like to finish that conversion before getting back to committing
the work that has depsys buildable with CLISP (and SBCL).

Then, we may consider what we do with algebra files -- but then, it will
be summer and everybody will be on vacation :-)

Cheers,
CY

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.