Re: [Axiom-developer] htlatex and links

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] htlatex and links
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:56:29 +0200

Hi Martin, look into ALLPROSE. Compile a .dvi File and then hover over a link in the Exports part of a type.

My DviViewer shows something like

#.2=:MyPrimitiveType:[.PER,PER.]->Boolean

for something like

  ~=: (%, %) -> Boolean

I also had to translate round brackets into square ones, since hyperref forgot everything after the first closing (or was it opening) parenthesis.

This translation also happens in tools/aldordoc2tex.pl. I am sure you can adjust it.

Ah, and as you can see, I included the name of the type in the link.

And make sure you remove ">" from the filename. Otherwise it will be hard to remove that file.