RE: [Axiom-developer] building wh-sandbox on Windows

From: gdr
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] building wh-sandbox on Windows
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:33:12 -0500

Quoting Bill Page <address@hidden>:

On April 27, 2007 12:06 PM Gaby wrote:

Bill Page writes:

| Gaby, the portability changes are also applicable to the
| build-mprovements branch. Would you like me to make an
| initial commit? There will be more (less critical) changes
| like this to follow. Regards,

Which parts of your patch is the "protability changes"?

Those originally done by Mike Thomas. That is that patch
that I sent you earlier. My point is just that those
changes and the patches I made more recently to wh-sandbox
to build on Windows are orthogonal.

Aha, OK; thanks for the clarification.

-- Gaby