Re: [Axiom-developer] git-svn

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] git-svn
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 10:53:21 -0400

Quoting address@hidden:

Are you sure you can't commit. I see a commit to the daly branch

Yes, the commit to the daly branch was a test to make sure that
I had the correct permissions. It used the svn client directly. The git-svn connection does everything except commit. I'm still puzzled about it.

Tim, what version of git are you using? I see the following change
log comment for GIT v1.5.0-rc2:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?do=post_view_printable;post=724880;list=linux

  Eric Wong (2):
... git-svn: print and flush authentication prompts to STDERR

which might relate to the symptoms you described. See also:

http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/archives/git/0611/32475.html

If your version is older you might try to upgrade. The current verison
is v1.5.1.4.