Re: [Axiom-developer] Knuth's literate style

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Knuth's literate style
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:01:14 -0700 (PDT)

--- Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, 14 May 2007, C Y wrote:
>
> | If you don't mind my asking, why do you say this Gaby?
>
> Is your research funding agency interested in funding a research
> project that sets TeX as a Gold standard?

At the moment, I have no research funding agency.  I'm just a hobbiest
with a day job.

Whether any agency is willing to fund any of the sort of work we are
doing here is an open question - a couple of comments I heard at ECCAD
hinted at some shifts in the funding landscape that aren't especially
encouraging.

I hadn't heard of association with TeX as being a detrimental factor to
a project.

CY

 GPS? Comic books?