[Axiom-developer] canvas tag

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] canvas tag
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:28:07 -0500

(note: copied to the axiom mailing list)

Dustin,

>>Dustin,
>>
>> Can you write into a <canvas> tag?
>>
>> The Axiom project <wiki.axiom-developer.org> is planning to replace the
>> help browser and graphics with a standard firefox front end. Axiom is
>> written in common lisp.
>
> Hello Tim,
>
> At the moment, Kamen Lisp has an artificial limit on dom function calls:
> only functionss of one argument are allowed. Removing this restriction
> shouldn't be difficult; I just haven't been able to get around to doing
> it. Once that's complete, I don't see why using <canvas> wouldn't be
> possible. I'll be sure to add it to my list of things to test out.
>
> Dustin

Kamen Lisp is of great interest to me as I could dynamically create
lisp code and force it out to web pages. This would be useful for
creating all kinds of ideas in an Axiom front end.

Is your project open source? How is it licensed?  Axiom uses the
Modified BSD license which basically allows anyone to do whatever they
wish with the code.