Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: fixing SPAD

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: fixing SPAD
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 19:43:59 +0200 (CEST)

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> I don't see what you guys are trying to make as a point.
>
>     )abbrev domain FOO Foo
>     Foo(T: Type): Public == Private where
>       Public ==> with
>       if T has Ring or T is Double then
>          bar: % -> Boolean
>
>       Private ==> add
>       if T has Ring or T is Double then
>          bar x == false

I am not sure is this is a bug or deliberate restriction.  But to
put things stright: Spad compiler does not grook T is Double here,
'or' is handled fine.  If you change 'T is Double' to 'T has Double'
then your example compile fine.  If you replace 'T has Ring or T is Double'
by 'T is Double' it fails.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden