[Axiom-developer] changes

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] changes
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 01:57:48 -0500

Gaby,

Per your request I've gone thru the differences and tried to classify
what the reason was for changing a file. A large number of these changes
are actually either changes by yourself or Waldek. I've tried to pick up
all the code I understood. The merge failed several times, breaking the
algebra builds, so I went back to the beginning and built some machinery
to detect this. Anything that broke the build or changed the algebra by
side-effect was rejected.

As I mentioned before these changes are from the march timeframe so
most of the SVN changes after that date are not yet included. There
are no changes for autoconf, for ansi, for your new-new-new boot, for
paste-file creation, or other efforts along those lines.

There are minimal algebra changes. I intend to spend time reviewing
the bug list to see what fixes we can incorporate. However I'm also
interested in documenting algebra files that we "open up" to change so
this could go rather slowly.

The best way to help in the effort is to create changesets that only
change one feature such as documenting one algebra file, or enabling
paste file generation. These need to be diff-Naur-ed against the
recently posted tree. Things will go much faster if people actually
help merge features and bug fixes. Please make sure your changes
actually build when applied to the recently posted tree.

My changes fall into five basic areas.

* A fair bit of time was spent documenting quat.spad so that change
  is limited to that file plus a few .ps images.
  (src/algebra/quat.spad.pamphlet)

* The second set of changes involved writing machinery for regression
  testing which involved rewriting some 200+ input files and lisp code
  to check the results. (src/interp/regress.lisp.pamphlet)

* The third change involved interaction with Cliff about the cl-web and
  gclweb efforts. This is temporary until we move to an ansi-based lisp.
  (src/interp/gclweb.lisp)

* The fourth change involved writing a shell script to compute global
  md5 hashes so we can detect the global effect of local changes.
  This is basically to prevent interpreter changes from changing the
  compiled algebra. (src/regress/REGRESS)

* The fifth change involved prototyping a unit test mechanism for
  function level unit testing of algebra code. (src/algebra/Makefile)

The global sets of changes fall into these 22 categories (with some
overlap if files had mulitple reasons for changes). Each of these is
basically a changeset.

1) add regression testing so we can control checking for changes
  the basic idea is that we run the system, capture the output,
  put the output into the input files in a special form and then
  write code to check for changed behavior.

  src/interp/regress.lisp added, contains code
  src/interp/Makefile     add regress.lisp to build
  src/input/Makefile      add REGRES list
  src/input/algaggr.input.pamphlet
  src/input/algbrbf.input.pamphlet
  src/input/algfacob.input.pamphlet
  src/input/alist.input.pamphlet
  src/input/allfact.input.pamphlet
  src/input/antoine.input.pamphlet
  src/input/arith.input.pamphlet
  src/input/array1.input.pamphlet
  src/input/array2.input.pamphlet
  src/input/arrows.input.pamphlet
  src/input/assign.input.pamphlet
  src/input/atansqrt.input.pamphlet
  src/input/bags.input.pamphlet
  src/input/bbtree.input.pamphlet
  src/input/binary.input.pamphlet
  src/input/bop.input.pamphlet
  src/input/bouquet.input.pamphlet
  src/input/bstree.input.pamphlet
  src/input/bug10069.input.pamphlet
  src/input/bug10312.input.pamphlet
  src/input/bug6357.input.pamphlet
  src/input/bug9057.input.pamphlet
  src/input/bugs.input.pamphlet
  src/input/calculus2.input.pamphlet
  src/input/calculus.input.pamphlet
  src/input/cardinal.input.pamphlet
  src/input/card.input.pamphlet
  src/input/carten.input.pamphlet
  src/input/cclass.input.pamphlet
  src/input/char.input.pamphlet
  src/input/ch.input.pamphlet
  src/input/clifford.input.pamphlet
  src/input/clif.input.pamphlet
  src/input/coercels.input.pamphlet
  src/input/collect.input.pamphlet
  src/input/complex.input.pamphlet
  src/input/conformal.input.pamphlet
  src/input/constant.input.pamphlet
  src/input/contfrac.input.pamphlet
  src/input/contfrc.input.pamphlet
  src/input/curl.input.pamphlet
  src/input/cycles1.input.pamphlet
  src/input/cycles.input.pamphlet
  src/input/cyfactor.input.pamphlet
  src/input/danzwill.input.pamphlet
  src/input/decimal.input.pamphlet
  src/input/defintef.input.pamphlet
  src/input/defintrf.input.pamphlet
  src/input/derham.input.pamphlet
  src/input/dfloat.input.pamphlet
  src/input/dhtri.input.pamphlet
  src/input/divisor.input.pamphlet
  src/input/dmp.input.pamphlet
  src/input/dpol.input.pamphlet
  src/input/easter.input.pamphlet
  src/input/efi.input.pamphlet
  src/input/eigen.input.pamphlet
  src/input/elemfun.input.pamphlet
  src/input/elemnum.input.pamphlet
  src/input/elfuts.input.pamphlet
  src/input/elt.input.pamphlet
  src/input/eq.input.pamphlet
  src/input/eqtbl.input.pamphlet
  src/input/equation2.input.pamphlet
  src/input/equation.input.pamphlet
  src/input/evalex.input.pamphlet
  src/input/eval.input.pamphlet
  src/input/exdiff.input.pamphlet
  src/input/exint.input.pamphlet
  src/input/exit.input.pamphlet
  src/input/exlap.input.pamphlet
  src/input/exlimit.input.pamphlet
  src/input/expexpan.input.pamphlet
  src/input/explim.input.pamphlet
  src/input/expr1.input.pamphlet
  src/input/expr.input.pamphlet
  src/input/exprode.input.pamphlet
  src/input/exprpoly.input.pamphlet
  src/input/exseries.input.pamphlet
  src/input/exsum.input.pamphlet
  src/input/farray.input.pamphlet
  src/input/ffdemo.input.pamphlet
  src/input/fferr.input.pamphlet
  src/input/ffx72.input.pamphlet
  src/input/fib.input.pamphlet
  src/input/file.input.pamphlet
  src/input/float1.input.pamphlet
  src/input/float2.input.pamphlet
  src/input/float.input.pamphlet
  src/input/fname1.input.pamphlet
  src/input/fname.input.pamphlet
  src/input/fnla.input.pamphlet
  src/input/fns.input.pamphlet
  src/input/fparfrac.input.pamphlet
  src/input/fparfrc.input.pamphlet
  src/input/fr1.input.pamphlet
  src/input/fr2.input.pamphlet
  src/input/frac.input.pamphlet
  src/input/fr.input.pamphlet
  src/input/galois.input.pamphlet
  src/input/gbf.input.pamphlet
  src/input/genups.input.pamphlet
  src/input/gonshor.input.pamphlet
  src/input/grpthry.input.pamphlet
  src/input/gstbl.input.pamphlet
  src/input/heap.input.pamphlet
  src/input/heat.input.pamphlet
  src/input/help.input.pamphlet
  src/input/herm.input.pamphlet
  src/input/hexadec.input.pamphlet
  src/input/ico.input.pamphlet
  src/input/ideal.input.pamphlet
  src/input/ifact.input.pamphlet
  src/input/infprod.input.pamphlet
  src/input/intaf.input.pamphlet
  src/input/intdeq.input.pamphlet
  src/input/intef2.input.pamphlet
  src/input/intef.input.pamphlet
  src/input/intg0.input.pamphlet
  src/input/intheory.input.pamphlet
  src/input/int.input.pamphlet
  src/input/intlf.input.pamphlet
  src/input/intmix2.input.pamphlet
  src/input/intmix.input.pamphlet
  src/input/intrf.input.pamphlet
  src/input/ipftest.input.pamphlet
  src/input/is.input.pamphlet
  src/input/isprime.input.pamphlet
  src/input/kafile.input.pamphlet
  src/input/kernel.input.pamphlet
  src/input/knot2.input.pamphlet
  src/input/kovacic.input.pamphlet
  src/input/kuipers.input.pamphlet
  src/input/laplace.input.pamphlet
  src/input/leg.input.pamphlet
  src/input/limit.input.pamphlet
  src/input/lindep.input.pamphlet
  src/input/list.input.pamphlet
  src/input/lode.input.pamphlet
  src/input/lodesys.input.pamphlet
  src/input/lodo1.input.pamphlet
  src/input/lodo2.input.pamphlet
  src/input/lodo3.input.pamphlet
  src/input/lodof.input.pamphlet
  src/input/lodo.input.pamphlet
  src/input/lpoly.input.pamphlet
  src/input/lupfact.input.pamphlet
  src/input/lword.input.pamphlet
  src/input/macbug.input.pamphlet
  src/input/macros.input.pamphlet
  src/input/magma.input.pamphlet
  src/input/mapleok.input.pamphlet
  src/input/knownbugs.input.pamphlet
  src/input/Makefile use grep to filter Timestamp
  src/input/mappkg1.input.pamphlet
  src/input/matbug.input.pamphlet
  src/input/matrix1.input.pamphlet
  src/input/matrix22.input.pamphlet
  src/input/matrix.input.pamphlet
  src/input/mfinfact.input.pamphlet
  src/input/mkfunc.input.pamphlet
  src/input/mpoly.input.pamphlet
  src/input/mset2.input.pamphlet
  src/input/mset.input.pamphlet
  src/input/multfact.input.pamphlet
  src/input/multiple.input.pamphlet
  src/input/ndftip.input.pamphlet
  src/input/negfloats.input.pamphlet
  src/input/nepip.input.pamphlet
  src/input/newlodo.input.pamphlet
  src/input/newton.input.pamphlet
  src/input/nlode.input.pamphlet
  src/input/none.input.pamphlet
  src/input/noonburg.input.pamphlet
  src/input/noptip.input.pamphlet
  src/input/nqip.input.pamphlet
  src/input/nsfip.input.pamphlet
  src/input/numbers.input.pamphlet
  src/input/oct.input.pamphlet
  src/input/octonion.input.pamphlet
  src/input/ode.input.pamphlet
  src/input/odpol.input.pamphlet
  src/input/op1.input.pamphlet
  src/input/opalg.input.pamphlet
  src/input/operator.input.pamphlet
  src/input/op.input.pamphlet
  src/input/ovar.input.pamphlet
  src/input/padic.input.pamphlet
  src/input/page.input.pamphlet
  src/input/parabola.input.pamphlet
  src/input/pascal1.input.pamphlet
  src/input/pascal.input.pamphlet
  src/input/pat.input.pamphlet
  src/input/patmatch.input.pamphlet
  src/input/perman.input.pamphlet
  src/input/perm.input.pamphlet
  src/input/pfr1.input.pamphlet
  src/input/pfr.input.pamphlet
  src/input/pmint.input.pamphlet
  src/input/poly1.input.pamphlet
  src/input/polycoer.input.pamphlet
  src/input/poly.input.pamphlet
  src/input/psgenfcn.input.pamphlet
  src/input/quat1.input.pamphlet
  src/input/quat.input.pamphlet
  src/input/r20abugs.input.pamphlet
  src/input/r20bugs.input.pamphlet
  src/input/r21bugsbig.input.pamphlet
  src/input/r21bugs.input.pamphlet
  src/input/radff.input.pamphlet
  src/input/radix.input.pamphlet
  src/input/realclos.input.pamphlet
  src/input/reclos.input.pamphlet
  src/input/reductio.input.pamphlet
  src/input/repa6.input.pamphlet
  src/input/robidoux.input.pamphlet
  src/input/roman.input.pamphlet
  src/input/roots.input.pamphlet
  src/input/ruleset.input.pamphlet
  src/input/rules.input.pamphlet
  src/input/scherk.input.pamphlet
  src/input/scope.input.pamphlet
  src/input/segbind.input.pamphlet
  src/input/seg.input.pamphlet
  src/input/series2.input.pamphlet
  src/input/series.input.pamphlet
  src/input/sersolve.input.pamphlet
  src/input/set.input.pamphlet
  src/input/sinCosEx.input.pamphlet
  src/input/sint.input.pamphlet
  src/input/skew.input.pamphlet
  src/input/slowint.input.pamphlet
  src/input/solvetra.input.pamphlet
  src/input/space3.input.pamphlet
  src/input/sqmatrix.input.pamphlet
  src/input/sregset.input.pamphlet
  src/input/stbl.input.pamphlet
  src/input/stream2.input.pamphlet
  src/input/stream.input.pamphlet
  src/input/streams.input.pamphlet
  src/input/string.input.pamphlet
  src/input/strtbl.input.pamphlet
  src/input/symbol.input.pamphlet
  src/input/t111293.input.pamphlet
  src/input/table.input.pamphlet
  src/input/tanatan.input.pamphlet
  src/input/textfile.input.pamphlet
  src/input/torus.input.pamphlet
  src/input/tree.input.pamphlet
  src/input/triglim.input.pamphlet
  src/input/tsetcatvermeer.input.pamphlet
  src/input/tutchap1.input.pamphlet
  src/input/uniseg.input.pamphlet
  src/input/void.input.pamphlet

2) We need to be able to wipe out the int/input subdir so we
   can rerun all of the test cases. The current stanza set
   assumed we were doing a full build. A stanza was added to
   the Makefile to cover this case
   src/input/Makefile

3) Newly created documentation added or fixed
   src/algebra/quat.spad
   src/algebra/Makefile
   src/doc/ps/quat*.ps
   src/boot/ptyout.boot
   src/boot/typars.boot
   src/doc/book.pamphlet
   src/doc/Rosetta.pamphlet

4) src/scripts/document and axiom.sty everywhere
     The document command assumed that it was working only during the
     build phase so it often could not find axiom.sty. This has been
     fixed. Now all of the following files only usepackage axiom
     without a path.
   src/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/algebra/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/doc/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/doc/Rosetta.booklet
   src/doc/Sorting.booklet
   src/boot/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/clef/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/doc/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/doc/axiom.bib.pamphlet
   src/doc/booklet.c.pamphlet
   src/doc/endpaper.pamphlet
   src/doc/primesp.spad.pamphlet
   src/etc/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/etc/asq.c.pamphlet
   src/graph/Gdraws/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/graph/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/graph/view2D/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/graph/view3D/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/graph/viewAlone/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/graph/viewman/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/hyper/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/input/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/interp/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/lib/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/scripts/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/scripts/boxhead
   src/share/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/sman/Makefile.pamphlet
   lsp/Makefile.pamphlet

5) Removed a time-bomb in the code that stalls the axiom build.
   src/algebra/clifford.spad.pamphlet
   src/doc/diagrams.tex
   src/doc/Makefile.pamphlet

6) use \providecmd to prevent conflicting cmd names
     latex will not allow duplicate definitions of commands unless
     you use \providecmd. In order to keep axiom.sty from conflicting
     with other packages it was rewritten to use \providecmd.
   src/doc/axiom.sty.pamphlet
   src/scripts/tex/axiom.sty
   src/doc/bookvol1.pamphlet
   src/algebra/clifford.pamphlet

7) removed axiom.sty stanza and their dependencies.
     the changes to the document command remove the need and this
     stanza forces many unnecessary rebuilds.
   src/algebra/Makefile
   src/boot/Makefile
   src/clef/Makefile
   src/graph/Gdraws/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/graph/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/graph/view2D/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/graph/view3D/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/graph/viewAlone/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/graph/viewman/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/hyper/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/input/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/interp/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/lib/Makefile.pamphlet
   src/sman/Makefile.pamphlet

8) bring the FAQ up to date
   FAQ 41: How can I work in lisp from Axiom?
   FAQ 42: How can I output equations as lisp s-expressions?
   FAQ 43: Is Axiom's License compatible with the GPL?

9) bring the list of credits up to date
   README add credits
   src/interp/setq.lisp add credits

10) fix random typos, add documentation
    src/algebra/attreg.spad imples -> implies
    src/etc/asq.c add documentation
    src/interp/bookvol5 add documentation
    src/sman/spadclient.c fix title
    src/sman/sman.c add docs
    src/doc/book.pamphlet fix typos
    src/doc/DeveloperNotes fix typo
    src/doc/endpaper fix usepackage
    src/doc/primesp.spad fix usepackage
    src/doc/axiom.bib underscore renaming
    src/hyper/show-types.pamphlet underscore renaming
    src/hyper/form-ext.pamphlet fix underscores
    src/hyper/token.pamphlet fix chunk name
    src/interp/compiler.boot.pamphlet add docs
    src/interp/i-eval.boot.pamphlet move doc to latex format
    src/lib/bsdsignal.c.pamphlet update docs

11) regress from GCLVERSION=gcl.2.6.8pre2 to GCLVERSION=gcl.2.6.8pre
    Makefile.pamphlet
    Makefile

12) prototype unit-test machinery
    acplot.spad.pamphlet

13) remove dead files
    src/algebra/Lattice.pamphlet old attempt to define the algebra lattice.
    src/hyper/bitmaps/ht_icon  this is dynamically generated
    src/include/useproto.h   no longer used due to PROTO removal
    src/interp/anna.boot
    src/interp/construc.lisp
    src/interp/domain.lisp
    src/interp/guess.boot
    src/interp/interp-fix.boot
    src/interp/pf2atree.boot
    src/interp/redefs.boot
    src/interp/word.boot
    src/interp/ccl-depsys.lsp

14) file renames due to windows/mac underscore/dash issues
      apparently windows and mac file systems are character sensitive
    src/graph/include/all_2d.H1 -> all-2d.H1
    src/graph/include/all_3d.H1 -> all-3d.H1
    src/graph/include/all_alone.H1 -> all-alone.H1
    src/hyper/bitmaps/Im.bitmap -> im-cap.bitmap
    src/hyper/bitmaps/Re.bitmap -> re-cap.bitmap
    src/include/all_hyper_proto.H1 -> all-hyper-proto.H1
    src/include/fnct_key.H1 -> fnct-key.H1
    src/include/form_ext.H1 -> form-ext.H1
    src/include/parse_aux.H1 -> parse-aux.H1
    src/include/parse_input.H1 -> parse-input.H1
    src/include/parse_paste.H1 -> parse-paste.H1
    src/include/parse_types.H1 -> parse-types.H1
    src/include/show_types.H1 -> show-types.H1
    src/lib/fnct_key.c -> fnct-key.c
    src/graph/view2D/buttons2d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view2D/control2d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view2D/graph2d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view2D/main2d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view2D/pot2d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view2D/process2d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view2D/spadAction2d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view2D/stuff2d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view2D/viewport2D.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view2D/write2d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/buttons3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/closeView3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/component3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/control3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/illuminate3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/lightbut3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/lighting3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/main3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/mesh3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/msort3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/pot3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/process3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/project3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/quit3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/quitbut3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/save3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/savebut3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/smoothShade3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/spadAction3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/stuff3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/surface3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/testcol.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/transform3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/viewport3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/volume3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/view3D/write3d.c fix internal names
    src/graph/viewAlone/spoon2D.c fix internal names
    src/graph/viewAlone/spoonComp.c fix internal names
    src/graph/viewAlone/viewAlone.c fix internal names
    src/hyper/initx.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/input.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/item.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/keyin.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/lex.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/macro.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/mem.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/parse-aux.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/parse-input.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/parse.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/parse-paste.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/parse-types.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/ReadBitmap.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/scrollbar.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/show-types.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/spadbuf.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/spadint.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/hyper/titlebar.pamphlet fix internal names
    src/lib/edin.c.pamphlet fix internal names

15) fix c warnings
    src/sman/sman.c fix type casts
    src/include/cfuns-c.H1 comment out unused code

16) fix latex warnings about line lengths
    src/sman/session.c.pamphlet
    src/graph/Gdraws/Gfun.c
    src/graph/include/fun2D.H1
    src/graph/include/make2D.H1
    src/graph/include/make3D.H1
    src/graph/include/mesh3d.H1
    src/graph/include/project3d.H1
    src/graph/include/sselect.H1
    src/graph/view3D/mesh3d.c
    src/graph/viewAlone/spoon2D.c
    src/graph/viewman/fun2D.c
    src/graph/viewman/makeGraph.c
    src/hyper/htinp.pamphlet
    src/hyper/macro.pamphlet
    src/hyper/spadint.pamphlet
    src/include/dialog.H1
    src/include/hash.H1
    src/include/htadd.H1
    src/include/htinp.H1
    src/include/pixmap.H1
    src/include/ReadBitmap.H1
    src/include/scrollbar.H1
    src/include/spadint.H1
    src/include/XDither.H1
    src/include/XShade.H1
    src/include/XSpadFill.H1
    src/interp/br-op1.boot.pamphlet
    src/interp/br-op2.boot.pamphlet

17) change merged code
    src/sman/session.c.pamphlet don't make out-of-sync fatal

18) remove PROTO
    src/sman/nagman.c.pamphlet
    src/clef/edible.c.pamphlet
    src/graph/view2D/buttons2d.c
    src/graph/view2D/control2d.c
    src/graph/view2D/graph2d.c
    src/graph/view2D/main2d.c
    src/graph/view2D/pot2d.c
    src/graph/view2D/process2d.c
    src/graph/view2D/spadAction2d.c
    src/graph/view2D/stuff2d.c
    src/graph/view2D/viewport2D.c
    src/graph/view2D/write2d.c
    src/graph/view3D/buttons3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/closeView3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/component3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/control3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/illuminate3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/lightbut3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/lighting3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/main3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/msort3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/pot3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/process3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/project3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/quit3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/quitbut3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/save3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/savebut3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/smoothShade3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/spadAction3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/stuff3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/surface3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/testcol.c
    src/graph/view3D/transform3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/viewport3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/volume3d.c
    src/graph/view3D/write3d.c
    src/graph/viewAlone/spoon2D.c
    src/graph/viewAlone/spoonComp.c
    src/graph/viewAlone/viewAlone.c
    src/graph/viewman/fun3D.c
    src/graph/viewman/make2D.c
    src/graph/viewman/make3D.c
    src/graph/viewman/makeGraph.c
    src/graph/viewman/readView.c
    src/graph/viewman/sselect.c
    src/graph/viewman/viewman.c
    src/hyper/addfile.pamphlet
    src/hyper/cond.pamphlet
    src/hyper/debug.pamphlet
    src/hyper/dialog.pamphlet
    src/hyper/display.pamphlet
    src/hyper/event.pamphlet
    src/hyper/ex2ht.pamphlet
    src/hyper/extent1.pamphlet
    src/hyper/extent2.pamphlet
    src/hyper/group.pamphlet
    src/hyper/halloc.pamphlet
    src/hyper/hash.pamphlet
    src/hyper/htadd.pamphlet
    src/hyper/hterror.pamphlet
    src/hyper/htinp.pamphlet
    src/hyper/hyper.pamphlet
    src/hyper/initx.pamphlet
    src/hyper/input.pamphlet
    src/hyper/item.pamphlet
    src/hyper/keyin.pamphlet
    src/hyper/lex.pamphlet
    src/hyper/mem.pamphlet
    src/hyper/scrollbar.pamphlet
    src/include/view.h

19) prettyprint lisp code
    src/interp/clam.boot.pamphlet
    src/interp/c-util.boot.pamphlet

20) cliff's clweb prototype for GCL
    src/interp/gclweb.lisp

21) new regression testing code
    src/interp/regress.lisp.pamphlet  implements (regress "foo.output")

22) modify lisp code
    src/interp/database.boot.pamphlet remove lisp code
    src/interp/debugsys.lisp.pamphlet modify loads
    src/interp/define.boot.pamphlet local nil
    src/interp/interp-proclaims.lisp modify exports
    src/interp/bookvol5 fix misspelling of clearCmdparts