Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [ANN] new version of axiom mode for emacs.

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [ANN] new version of axiom mode for emacs.
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 20:05:09 +0200

On 05/23/2007 06:59 PM, Bill Page wrote:
Quoting Ralf Hemmecke <address@hidden>:

What about putting the version of axiom.el.paphlet on the
wiki and announce a link?
Or even put it into the Axiom SVN archive at sourceforge?

+1 for the archive. I think there should be a sub-directory in
the Axiom source distribution that contains User Interface
code, e.g. also the customized 'tm_axiom.c' program and
the associated Windows version for TeXmacs.

Oh, Bill, your tm_axiom.c cannot go into the archive. It's not a .pamphlet file. ;-) But honestly, tm_axiom.c maybe better live with the TeXmacs people, although we then probably lose a pamphlet style of it... and I would really like to see that file documented.

> And/or perhaps
also a section devoted to User Contributions (maybe in
'src/share' ?).

I think the name is not so utterly important, since it can be renamed later if some day we agree on another naming of directories.

Ralf