[Axiom-developer] Porting to windows, Services for Unix

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Porting to windows, Services for Unix
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 20:14:11 -0500

Does anyone have any experience with Microsoft's Services for Unix (SFU)
toolkit? I don't have a native windows compiler so I'm not sure if I
can use these tools. But it does mention porting X11 applications as
well as handling networking and processes. Someone with access to a
windows-native compiler could try to compile sman, hyperdoc, and graphics
and report the results.

<http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/interopmigration/bb380242.aspx>