Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom under Windows

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom under Windows
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 11:44:04 -0400

Hi Greg,

On 6/9/07, Gregory Vanuxem <address@hidden> wrote:

Ok, thanks, that works for me with wh-sandbox and build-improvements. I
will now be able to test your code, better understand it and probably
experiment with it.

Can you share your experiences and how you got it to work. I have been trying
to test the code, but everytime it crashes on me...I had posted my
errors on the list but
no answer (maybe my problem was too obvious or silly)....I do not
think the documentation
on the wiki is correct or enough.

Thank you for your patience,

Alfredo