[Axiom-developer] Re: testing hyperdoc package on Windows

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: testing hyperdoc package on Windows
Date: 11 Jun 2007 09:57:43 +0200

Dear all,

I uploaded a new version of hyper.spad and hyper.lisp to mathaction, it now
deals correctly with the %60 problem.  (There is even some documentation :-)
Furthermore, the second string (delimited by `) now refers correctly to 'type,
i.e., like (_$,_$)->_$ for +.

Bill: uploading worked just fine now.  I guess I checked the wrong directory on
the MathAction server, it should be href="uploads/..." now, right?

William, I just saw

> (1) -> SOCKET(8080, getDocumentation$HyperDoc)

don't you need to package call SOCKET$Lisp ?

If you are able to work around the GREP problem, please let me know.  Not
unlikely you will have another problem, I don't know whether that has been
fixed in axiom014 already: Try

ops: Database IndexCard := getDatabase("o")$OperationsQuery

it should return something like 6477 or perhaps a little smaller.  (That's the
number of operations in the database.)

If it is 42 or so, you need to get a better axiom.

Martin