Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Hyperdoc

From: William Sit
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Hyperdoc
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:34:43 -0400

So if anyone knows how to write a cgi script (or other script) that reads the URL and communicate with Axiomsys so a file can be placed in c:\inetpub\wwwroot (with appropriate privileges), then the script can post it?

I assume it is possible to restrict the web access to local (trusted) network like a home network.

Or is the Axiomsys to Browser connection independent of World Wide Web Publishing?

William

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:11:25 -0400