Re: [Axiom-developer] Tim and Axiom

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Tim and Axiom
Date: 28 Jun 2007 09:54:01 -0400

Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:

> You vocally expressed that you had no interest in build-improvements
> or wh-sandbox.

I never said I have no interest in build-improvements or wh-sandbox.

Axiom is a huge system.  I can wrap my head around the state of
Silver, I can manage my own local trees.  Im not about to follow in
detail the work in build-improvements or wh-sandbox, nor should I need
to.

> If you had any sense, you would be more productive in staying our of
> this debate.

I care about Axiom.  This debate affects the entire community.

Steve