[Axiom-developer] Re: Lisp representation of Union, Record, etc.

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Lisp representation of Union, Record, etc.
Date: 16 Jul 2007 00:40:56 -0400

Indeed, I was thinking about adding to developernotes as well.

Its a personal wish that GIT was a bit more widely used, thus enabling
an arbitrary number of topic branches so that we can all participate
in specific efforts together.

But perhaps it is not such a difficult thing, as I am not familiar
with the compatibility tools which would allow an SVN user, say, to
follow that kind of development in a convenient way.

Steve