Re: [Axiom-developer] Open source development - a useful resource

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Open source development - a useful resource
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 01:51:40 -0400

On 7/19/07, Alasdair McAndrew wrote:
I have been watching the various kerfuffles for a while, staying
mostly quiet myself, seeing as I know nothing about open-source
development.  But I have been doing some research, and have come
across this useful resource:

"Producing Open Source Software" by Karl Fogel, at
http://producingoss.com/html-chunk/

It seems that chapter 4, "Social and Political Infrastructure", is
germane to much of the current discussion.