[Axiom-developer] Re: axiom credit list

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: axiom credit list
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 01:01:48 +0200

Thank you, Tim.

Credit is costless to share and there is always enough blame to go
around.  If someone you know has contributed to Axiom in some form
feel free to add them to the list of credits. No explanation is
necessary. There are no rules and no guidelines, just your own private
judgement that they deserve to be mentioned.

Still, I'd like that people who add other people's names should inform the list what he/she has done. So all on the list learn a bit more of history or the present and not just a name.

I think you should commit that patch to trunk.
If somebody is against it s/he should speak *now*.

Ralf