Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom under Mac OS X?

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom under Mac OS X?
Date: 06 Aug 2007 13:02:50 -0500

"Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

| In the near future I will also be testing the build of FriCAS on Mac
| OS X as part of the new version of axiom4sage.

Bill --

  I've made some recent changes to build-improvements; please, could
try a build as of today and send me report?

  Semester start is nearing and I need to get things in a state where
I could just tell students "go to Axiom website, download, and build
with configure && make && make install".

Thanks!

-- Gaby