RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: ChangeLog on Silver

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: ChangeLog on Silver
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 20:37:03 +0200

We should go with the standards used by other projects and supported in
standard tools (as emacs etc). This helps all developers. There should be
a real good reason to deviate from `best practices´. And I do not see
any reason not to use the changelog format supported by standard
editors. So I vote for the change.

Regards

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX: +49(6131)39-26407