Re: [Axiom-developer] A bug in windows Axiom

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] A bug in windows Axiom
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:24:42 -0400

On 8/13/07, Alasdair McAndrew <address@hidden> wrote:

> Now - I don't want to have to go through the arduous business of downloading
> masses of stuff before I can compile Axiom on Windows (and neither do my
> students).  All I want is one simple installation file: download, install
> and that's it.  Do you know if the current Windows binary will ever be
> upgraded?

I have uploaded an updated Axiom Windows binary (based on wh-sandbox branch):

http://alfredo.axiom-developer.org/axiom.exe

Please try it and let me know if it works fine.

A work in progress pamphlet (very undocumented currently) of the
script can be found
here: http://alfredoportes.com/~alfredo/axiom/winstaller.pamphlet

Regards,

Alfredo