[Axiom-developer] Re: hyperdoc on windows

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: hyperdoc on windows
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:46:34 -0400

(copied to list)

Actually beyond porting hyperdoc to windows I've been looking at
wxAxiom (based on wxMaxima) and a browser-based Hyperdoc.

At the moment, due to the great work by Arthur Ralfs, I'm making
progress on the browser-based version. I now have some of the
hyperdoc pages converted and am working on using Arthur's code
to evaluate and return math output directly to the browser.
Axiom's output in mathML in firefox is very pretty.

Once I get this to work, firefox can be a standard replacement for
hyperdoc, the pages will be in html, and you can change colors
to whatever you'd like. In addition, you'll be able to write your
own pages for class.

It would go a lot faster if I knew javascript.
I'm a complete novice at coding web pages.
They aren't pretty but they work.

Tim