Re: [Axiom-developer] CATS - Computer Algebra Test Suite

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] CATS - Computer Algebra Test Suite
Date: 15 Oct 2007 08:35:13 +0200

Arthur Ralfs <address@hidden> writes:

> As I mentioned I have a C program which is mostly complete at
> translating Axiom tex into mathml.  However I now think that
> introducing more external programs is not the best idea and
> that ideally the latex to mathml should either happen in Axiom
> or in the browser.  However that's a bit of a project.  I haven't
> used anything else myself.

I believe I mentioned several times before that I have done that via tex4ht
already.  The sources are on mathaction.  It has the advantage of being able to
deal with all of TeX and LaTeX and being able to output anything you like (dvi,
ps, pdf, html, mathml, jsmath, whatever tex4ht provides).

It has the slight disadvantage that it is necessary to have either a very fast
computer or to cache the results.  I do the latter.

Martin