[Axiom-developer] newhyper.pamphlet, axserver.spad.pamphlet

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] newhyper.pamphlet, axserver.spad.pamphlet
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 03:17:42 -0600

I've checked in a changed newhyper.pamphlet and a new file
axserver.spad.pamphlet. The new axserver code will be merged into
silver shortly. Until then you have to manually compile and load it.

The major change is that database lookup works for categories,
domains, and packages. There is much more work to be done.

In order to see the new changes you have to use the new axserver.spad.
I've done some significant rewriting of the code and there is much
more to come. We can now reach both the axiom interpreter and the
lisp interpreter so we can construct any function we wish and use it
to generate web pages.

The good news is that this is the last known "technical" hurdle for
completely replacing hyperdoc with firefox. Now it is simply more rote work.