[Axiom-developer] Re: IssueTracker

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: IssueTracker
Date: 20 Dec 2007 12:09:28 +0100

Dear all,

for today I'll stop working on IssueTracker.  But I'd like to encourage all
developers of open-axiom and axiom to go through the issues which have status

  fix proposed

and check whether they work in their systems, too.  These are just 39 bugs,
maybe some are fixed already on all systems.

If they happen to be, just add

  fixed in axiom

or

  fixed in open-axiom.

Please close issues only if they are fixed in all three versions.

Apart from that, I would like to encourage all versions to use IssueTracker for
*all* bugs.  I think it's a shame to have four separate bug tracking systems,
four different numberings, etc.  It becomes very hard to fnd out which bugs are
fixed, which are open.

Thank you, and thank you Bill for your continued support,

Martin