[Axiom-developer] Of possible interest to Axiom.

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Of possible interest to Axiom.
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:41:53 -0400

*,

I sent the following message to Tim.  Posting here to archive any discussion it
generates.

Unfortunately, these are still early days, and I am not yet ready to release
the code.  On the other hand, the design space is still fairly open, and I would
be thrilled to discuss the possibilities with anyone who takes interest.

Take care,
Steve