Re: [Axiom-developer] listOfTerms

From: Tim Daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] listOfTerms
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 11:42:35 -0500

Franz Lehner wrote:
On Sun, 1 Nov 2009, Tim Daly wrote:
Your tensor code uses the function "listOfTerms" but I do not see
it among the exports of any category, domain, or package.
Where is this defined?
Some time ago I merged "FreeModule" and "FreeModule1",
renamed "FreeModuleCat" to FreeModuleCategory" and
made "FreeModule" export "FreeModuleCategory" as it should be.
I also renamed ListOfTerms to listOfTerms in "IndexedDirectProductCategory"
and all entities which inherit the latter.

Franz

Yes, I saw the renames. But listOfTerms does not seem to be
exported anywhere in Fricas. Try
 )d op listOfTerms