Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: axiom 20091101 in Debian testing (!)

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: axiom 20091101 in Debian testing (!)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 12:50:33 -0400

Greetings!  20100301 about to go in Debian.

0) Just curious -- how did you get rid of exposed.lsp?

1) regarding )edit

)show BASTYPE
 BasicType  is a category constructor
 Abbreviation for BasicType is BASTYPE
 This constructor is exposed in this frame.
 Issue )edit bookvol10.2.spad.pamphlet to see algebra source code for BASTYPE

------------------------------- Operations --------------------------------
 ?=? : (%,%) -> Boolean                ?~=? : (%,%) -> Boolean

but the pamphlets are not installed under mnt/linux ???

2) regarding gcd (http://bugs.debian.org/407109)

The expression is read correctly now, but still appears to "take
forever".  I don't think this is a bug anymore and would like to close
it.  What should the expected behavior be now (realistically)?

3) regarding http://bugs.debian.org/349877

Embarrasingly, I'm not even sure the syntax the user employs is
right.  It would be great if you could let me know if this is still an
outstanding issue or can be closed.

4) regarding http://bugs.debian.org/346552

I suppose this one should be left open, though I am unable to generate
"memory corruption" gcl messages anymore.  There was a race I closed
some time ago that seems to be working here.

Take care,