Re: [Axiom-developer] How was axiom's bookvol10.2.pamphlet file generate

From: daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] How was axiom's bookvol10.2.pamphlet file generated?
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 16:19:33 -0400

The graph information is kept with each category in chunks
of the form <<CATEGORYNAME.dotfull>> and <<CATEGORYNAME.dotabb>>

At the end of the file there are chunks named <<dotfull>> and
<<dotabb>>. You can extract the dot files with the command

notangle -Rdotfull bookvol10.2.pamphlet >dotfull
notangle -Rdotabb bookvol10.2.pamphlet >dotabb

The notangle function lives in $AXIOM/bin/lib so you
need to add this to the path. So try:

export AXIOM=`pwd`/mnt/ubuntu
export PATH=$AXIOM/bin/lib:$AXIOM/bin:$PATH

Tim