Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom-wiki: PanAxiom or separate project pages?

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom-wiki: PanAxiom or separate project pages?
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 15:09:25 -0400

Tim,

You can download the VirtualBox virtual machine image from these URLs:

http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/page/vm/billpage.ovf
http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/page/vm/billpage.mf
http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/page/vm/{ba2c36ba-ef4f-4f02-aaf2-9e030d1741c0}.vmdk
http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/page/vm/{f9328645-093a-4573-8c60-f71cccd07e07}.vmdk

But beware that the last an most essential of these files is about 12
GB.  If you have access to the sage site it might be better to use scp
or something like that.  Look for /scratch/bill.

If you or anyone else would like help getting the VM up and running,
please let me know. I would be glad to help.

Bill Page.