Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom-wiki: PanAxiom or separate project pages?

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom-wiki: PanAxiom or separate project pages?
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:05:05 -0400

Tim,

You should have the 4 files together in a directory somewhere. After
setting up VirtualBox use the VirtualBox File/Import Applicance wizard
to import the .ovf file.  VirtualBox will expand the .vmdk files into
about an 80 Gb. or more so be sure you have more than enough disk
space. I have only run this on host machines with Intel 64-bit
architectures. I do not know if the virtual machine will work on an
AMD platform but VirtualBox might be able to cope with the difference.

Once you have the vm up and running, you should be able to http to
localhost:11000.  For public access I setup an apache proxy frontend
webserver on the host machine. If you want to do that I can send you
my standard httpd.conf files. Some of the larger downloadable files
linked to on the site are actually served directly by the apache
frontend for reasons of efficiency.  These files are not included in
what you downloaded so far.

Bill.