Re: [Axiom-developer] installing Axiom on Fedora 16

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] installing Axiom on Fedora 16
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 23:26:22 +0200

Hi Renaud,

there seems to be again some interests on cylindrical algebraic
decomposition and I wanted to recompile my CAD package which is
available at

http://rioboo.free.fr/CadPub/

Under which license do you distribute your package? Maybe it makes sense to allow any of AXIOM, FriCAS, and OpenAxiom to include it into their library base. Of course, your license would have to be compatible with the modified BSD license under which the 3 systems are currently distributed.

Are you interested?

Ralf