Re: [Axiom-developer] [fricas-devel] Re: trademarks

From: Eugene Surowitz
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] [fricas-devel] Re: trademarks
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:55:52 -0400

One Wiki with a clear indication which variant
is being exercised and auto-direction to the
appropriate list for comments and bug reports.

Cheers, Gene

On 4/23/2013 12:07 PM, Waldek Hebisch wrote:
Eugene Surowitz wrote:

Personally, I would very much prefer a single wiki.

I believe that users would have great difficulty in distinguishing
the various forks in a systematic way; they may not have
been the one to set up which ever variation was installed with
their working group.

I am not sure how the two sentences above fit together.  Do
you mean that there should be a single wiki for all forks
and no attempt to distinguish them?