Re: [Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file

From: Fabio S.
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:10:39 +0100 (CET)

Unknown option: -nosman
To use a specific workspace use, e.g.: spad -ws -nosman
Goodbye.

That's a funny and useless error message. ;-) But why does it say "spad"?

Well. Try the direct call to AXIOMsys as I've showed you in my last
mail. You probably must set the AXIOM variable right.

Wooow! It works:

export AXIOM="/usr/lib/axiom-20120301/"
./keywords.sh $AXIOM/bin/AXIOMsys

produces everything.

I have to combine this with the sed lines I posted before and then I think it will work.

Thanks a lot.

Fabio