Re: [Axiom-developer] bug in books/tangle.lisp

From: jiazhaoconga
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] bug in books/tangle.lisp
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 23:46:42 +0800

> Anyway, you have probably seen keywords.sh.
> https://github.com/hemmecke/vim-panaxiom/tree/master/axiom

axiom-environment keeps a list of axiom symbols,
https://bitbucket.org/pdo/axiom-environment/src/3d58f5ff7412cb519bbfb70f3cc0711931e216e9/data/?at=default
and the author updates it a few times, but there is no documentation
about how to do it.

In ${FRICASROOT}/algebra/*.daase, these files seem like database.
Only in fricas these files contain lots of ascii instead of lots of numbers.

> Since I'm much more interested in emacs-mode, I'd be very happy if
> someone having time and expertise to take a look at it and improve it.

https://github.com/ustcscgy/axiom-environment/tree/fricas.el

I implement  fricas.el's "fricas-yank" functionality into axiom-environment's
axiom-spad-mode, but much much more user friendly.

This has been hacked for only a few hours, lots of stuff to improve, but
it's enough to express my ideal workflow:

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/axiom-environment/")
(require 'axiom)

M-x run-axiom
C-x C-f test.spad ;; open a .spad file

-- you can write a one-line function, then press C-c C-c to run
integrate(x,x)

-- you can write piles, this is what I want
-- press C-c C-c to run
1+
  2
  3

At the moment, this is just a proof of concept. You are welcomed to try now
or wait a few more days.

The code is mostly copied from ESS, lots of details need to implement.