[Axiom-developer] axiomgraph code

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] axiomgraph code
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 17:03:48 -0500

>> http://axiom-developer.org/axiom-website/axiomgraph
>
>That looks cool. Yes, I want something like this. But I'd want arrows so
>that the direction of the inheritance would be clear.
>
>Also, I think, one should precompute the positions of the nodes before
>showing. It's a little hard to figure out where the respecitve
>information is that one is looking for. It feels a little too dynamic.
>
>Being able to move the nodes is super, but then I would somehow want a
>button that stops the automatic repositioning of the nodes after I've
>moved some node to a place that I like better. In other words. It should
>be possible to fix some node at a certain position.
>
>Where is the code for your "graph game"? What's the underlying idea for
>the automatic optimization of the node positions.

The javascript code is at
http://axiom-developer.org/axiom-website/axiomgraph/js/axiomcode.js

You can get all of the code in
  src/axiom-website/axiomgraph
in a git clone of Axiom and, yes, the info is static (see algebra.json).
I used tools to generate the json. There is an axiomgraph.tex file that
begins to describe it all.