Re: [Axiom-developer] book.pdf

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] book.pdf
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 18:04:04 +0200

On 06/29/2014 05:28 PM, address@hidden wrote:
> It is possible to change the hyperlinking from using a box around the
> link to something more common, like underlining. When rendered in a
> small font the box obscures the text.

Probably possible. But, that is an issue which IMO is unrelated to
TexFormat. Try to look at the generated book.dvi That is using
underlined links.

One can probably change the boxes by sending some \specials to the
pdfviewer, but I currently don't know how. Maybe there is an option in
the hyperref latex package.

> You might consider using blue as the equation font color rather
> than the type color.

Now, that starts bike-shedding. ;-) I did not really put much emphasis
on chosing the colors wisely. They are just thrown in.

https://github.com/hemmecke/fricas/blob/fricas-sphinx/src/doc/fricas.sty#L44

https://github.com/hemmecke/fricas/blob/fricas-sphinx/src/doc/fricas.sty#L177

https://github.com/hemmecke/fricas/blob/fricas-sphinx/src/doc/fricas.sty#L320

https://github.com/hemmecke/fricas/blob/fricas-sphinx/src/doc/fricas.sty#L390

Would that be enough for you to choose the colors *you* like?

Ralf