Re: [Axiom-developer] [Mayhem] Bug report on axiom-graphics: view2d cras

From: Tim Daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] [Mayhem] Bug report on axiom-graphics: view2d crashes with exit status 139
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 05:19:29 -0400

Camm,

It appears that Brumley's team is fuzzing the input to the graphics
portion of Axiom, likely as an effort to find security holes. I used
to work at CMU/CERT and am currently active in the security field.

Actually, I'm kind of pleased that they got it to run considering our
last exchange about gcc no longer working with the legacy C code.
Perhaps I need to get David's gcc list of switches :-)

I will log these bug reports but they are certainly queued behind
larger problems like getting Axiom running on the MAC.