[Axiom-developer] Couldn't protect

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Couldn't protect
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 23:52:59 -0500

Camm,

On most of my systems the build succeeds.

It succeeded on the Ubuntu system where you have a userid.
However, on my other Ubuntu (reasonably old) it fails with

  Couldn't protect

This comes from o/sgbc.c, apparently trying to make a page
write-protected. Do you know what could cause this? The lisp
runs and compiles code up until the Axiom compiler starts to
run. That may be the first GC since all of the other tasks
are small.

Is there a recommended memory size that might fix this?