Re: [Axiom-developer] build failure

From: Paul Onions
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] build failure
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 14:17:48 +0000

As a point of reference FriCAS 1.2.4 builds ok for me on:-
1. OSX 10.5 (PowerPC) using SBCL 1.2.5, and on
2. OSX 10.10 using SBCL 1.2.4, but only after installing Apple's
command-line tools package and the XQuartz app, and even then only
with --x-includes=/usr/X11/include given to the configure script.

Paul