Re: [Axiom-developer] [quantum] Geometric Algebra

From: Arthur Ralfs
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] [quantum] Geometric Algebra
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:11:41 -0800

Bertfried,

Yours and Tim's private response has put my mind at ease, I guess. My concern was based on a book, Geometric Algebra by Dorst, Fontijne, and Mann, recommended by Martin Baker, a few years ago. When I got to section 13.8 it was mentioned that some of the work was patented and not freely available for commercial use.

Arthur