axiom-mail

Re: [Axiom-mail] Problem with displayed digits

From: panAxiom
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Problem with displayed digits
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 02:23:33 +0100

Try it with

outputGeneral()

Zitat von Alasdair McAndrew <address@hidden>:

I have a curious problem: a while ago I entered

outputFixed(2)

so as just to get a brief idea of the size of things, without cluttering up
the screen with digits.  But now I want to get full display back.  However:

outputFixed(20)

or even

outputFixed()

has no effect - no matter what I do, my displayed floating point output is
stuck at 2 decimal places.  I know I could quit and start again, but is
there some way of (a) finding out what setting is causing this behaviour,
and (b) stopping it?

Ever confused,
Alasdair

--