axiom-math

Re: [Axiom-math] AXIOM

From: Henri Tuhola
Subject: Re: [Axiom-math] AXIOM
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 18:21:03 +0200

Salvatore,

Those instructions setup an Ubuntu Linux image such that you can run
it. Axiom does not run on Windows as a native program because it's
very old software, and only few people are maintaining it.

Instructions doesn't guarantee that you get it working though. You
might run to a hitch during the setup.

-- Henri Tuhola