baby-devel

[baby-devel] ! Lenora

From: Corey Mccarthy
Subject: [baby-devel] ! Lenora
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 20:03:17 -0300

Hello Baby-devel!.
The main reason of my letter to you will be to acquaint. I - a good sight
Good lady, but I am the only thing, and I want to change it.

My name - Olga, I - 28 years, and I resemble the sun:

I have excitation, an active life.
I like to travel, meeting with new interesting, good and positive
People, study new things. More then something I am involved seeing:
It is so unusual, as I. And your work should learn it.
The hope you is interested to know me better and to communicate with me,
I would be happy to see your letter.
Reply on mail:address@hidden

P.S. Later we can exchange our pics.

Sat, 1 Jul 2006 20:03:17 -0300
concatenate clarinet ditto compleat delete cuttlebone cowpoke crescendo
basilar appear cress aye communique cascara aware aristotle