baby-devel

[baby-devel] to socuh

From: Viktor Blosser
Subject: [baby-devel] to socuh
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:41:29 -0700

B g est S g el j lin h g W n atc z he i s

R r OL d EX
C u ARTIE o R
BR c EIT x LI o NG
BV k LG c ARI
OM a EG g A
P m ATE z K Ph x ili s ppe and m y any oth c er

Ha o ndb d ags & P e urse y s, T l IFFAN y Y & CO Je r we g rly

Or m de h r T y ODA b Y and sa e ve 2 x 5 % http://aonewkatchcoltd.com

On the table in the light of a big lamp with a red shad he spread a
piece of parchment rather like a map.
This was made by Thror, your grandfather, Thorin, he said in answer
to the dwarves excited questions. It is a plan of the Mountain. I
dont see that this will help us much, said Thorin disappointedly after
a glance. I remember the Mountain well enough and the lands about it.