baby-devel

[baby-devel] FROM THE DESK OF:

From: MR JACK OGO
Subject: [baby-devel] FROM THE DESK OF:
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:09:22 +0100 (CET)

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR JACK OGO
NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM COPORATION
FALOMO, IKOYI-LAGOS NIG.

ATTN:Sir/madam,

I am the chairman of the contract award committee, federal ministry of
petroleum resources, Nigeria I am in search of an agent to assist us in the
transfer of FIFTY MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS. And
subsequent investment in properties in your country.You will be required to:
(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas of investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.
If you decide to render your service to us in this regard, 20% of the total sum
will be offerred to you.
PLEASE SEND REPLY TO INDICATE YOUR WILLINGNESS IN ASSISTING US SO THAT I WILL
DIRECT YOU ON WHAT NEXT To DO.INCLUDE YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS IF
YOU ARE RESPONDING.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED ASSISTANCE.

YOURS SINCERELY,
Mr Jack Ogo.
Chairman of the contract award committee(CCAC)